Ethyl strives to make continuous progress toward the vision of no accidents, injuries or harm to the environment and will publicly report our global health, safety, security and environmental performance. We will lead our company in ethical ways that increasingly benefit society, the economy and the environment while adhering to the Guiding Principles of Responsible Care.
- Seven-time ACC Responsible Care® Company of the Year (2020, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2011)
- Top 10% in ACC Safety Statistics
- Multiple annual safety awards from Texas Chemical Council and National Safety Council
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified
- Statistical Process Control
- Continuous Improvement in plant process capability
- No waiver policy since 1993